The financial implications for a law firm or sole practitioner affected by a data breach can be devastating. In fact, studies show that 60 percent of small businesses go out of business within six months of experiencing a data breach.2 The best way to prevent becoming a part of this sobering statistic is to protect your business by having the correct insurance coverage in place.
This Cyber Liability and Data Breach Insurance program provides small businesses and independent contractors with the necessary insurance coverage to help guard against the financial burden created by a data breach.
- Breach Response costs (including employees)
- Credit Notification costs
- Monitoring services for up to a year (or as required by law)
- Forensic Analysis: computer forensic expert
- PR consultant
- Cyber Extortion
- Business interruption costs
- Loss of income
- Restoration costs
Claims – i.e. damages and claim expenses – for:
- Violations of privacy law or regulation
- Multimedia liability (e.g. claims based on defamation, libel, copyright infringement)
- Regulatory fines and penalties
- Compensatory payments – as required by regulatory action – to affected individuals
- PCI Assessments
- Easy Online Quote and Purchase Process
- A Rated Admitted Insurance Carrier
- Access to 24/7/365 Breach Response Line
- Broad Coverage Options for
- Cyber Hacking
- Data Breaches / Lost Information
- Disclosure of Private / Confidential information
- Defense / Legal Costs
- Regulatory Claims and Penalties
- Multimedia Liability
- Cyber Crime and Extortion
Annual premiums starting as low as $199.
Quoting and bidding this valuable product takes just minutes.
For questions call 1-800-282-8626 ext 5002, or 1-512-765-9598.