CyberSURE is a plug & play solution that gives you a baseline of your law firm’s real cyber risks in a way you can understand, as well as the path to securing your firm, avoiding a successful cyber attack, and proving to your customers that you are a protected and trustworthy organization.
CyberSURE will help your firm:
Your firm’s baseline cyber score.
Visibility into your IT & non-IT risks.
Tools to remove these risks and improve your score.
The financial implications for a law firm or sole practitioner affected by a data breach can be devastating. In fact, studies show that 60 percent of small businesses go out of business within six months of experiencing a data breach.7 The best way to prevent becoming a part of this sobering statistic is to protect your business by having the correct insurance coverage in place.
This Cyber Liability and Data Breach Insurance program provides small businesses and independent contractors with the necessary insurance coverage to help guard against the financial burden created by a data breach.
Claims – i.e. damages and claim expenses – for:
1. 1 In 4 Law Firms Are Victims Of A Data Breach
2. 60 Percent of Companies Fail in 6 Months Because of This
3. Data Breach Cost: When You Lose Your Customers
4. Top cybersecurity facts, figures and statistics for 2018
5. 91% of cyber breaches start with email phishing
6. Law Firm Cybersecurity in 2018
7. Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report